1. Walmart: Walmart’s “Big Save” event typically takes place around the same time as Prime Day. They offer discounts on a wide range of products, including electronics, home goods, and more.
2. Target: Target’s “Deal Days” event coincides with Prime Day and features discounts on various categories, including electronics, home essentials, clothing, and beauty products.
3. Best Buy: Best Buy’s “Bigger Deal Savings Event” is another notable sale that runs concurrently with Prime Day. They offer deals on electronics, appliances, and other tech-related products.
4. eBay: eBay often launches their own sale event called “Crash Sale” during Prime Day. They offer competitive deals on a wide range of products, including electronics, fashion, and home goods.
5. Macy’s: Macy’s holds their “Black Friday in July” sale during Prime Day, offering discounts on clothing, accessories, home goods, and more.
6. Kohl’s: Kohl’s “Wow Deals” event is another sale to watch out for during Prime Day. They offer discounts on clothing, home goods, electronics, and more, along with Kohl’s Cash rewards.
7. Home Depot: Home Depot’s “Red, White & Blue Savings” event often coincides with Prime Day and features discounts on home improvement products, appliances, and outdoor equipment.
8. Lowe’s: Lowe’s holds their “Summer Savings” event during Prime Day, offering deals on home improvement products, appliances, outdoor furniture, and more.
Okay so these are just a few examples of the retailers that often offer competing sales events during Amazon Prime Day. It’s always a good idea to check their websites or sign up for their newsletters to stay updated on the specific deals and promotions they will be offering. If you have a E commerce store you can schedule your sales events to run simultaneously with these companies as well as use their search engines and affiliate programs to offer deals to your customers that are trending.